πŸ’‰ My Sickness These Few Weeks - UPDATE ON MY HEALTH

We (frequently) only shared our HIGHLIGHTS on social media, and we hid our LOWLIGHTS. But for me, I'll post this since I consider my channel as my DIARY - not just for my viewer but for myself.

I’ve been open about my health condition online for transparency. Though my initial plan was just to make my blog as an online diary since access to the readers is not restricted – I just let you guys read it and watch my health update via YouTube and in this blog.



Advertisement by Google:

On October 19,2019 I went to Healthyway Shangrila to have a checkup. I experienced four-day constipation and I started to have a fever. I had a hard time removing my waste from inside of my digestive system and when I forced myself to do it - my rectal part started to swell and it has an indescribable embossed skin which is painful. It was totally uncomfortable when I rode a motorcycle heading to my work, sitting 8 hours in the office and it lasted for a week. 

Until I decided to visit a doctor, I was diagnosed with hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the lowest part of your rectum and anus. Sometimes the walls of these blood vessels stretch so thin that the veins bulge and get irritated, especially when you poop. The Doctor also pressed my tummy and since I felt pain, I was advised to have a urinalysis – a test of my urine and diagnosed of having an infection.  The Doctor prescribed me an anti-biotic medicine- Cefuroxime Axetil 500mg brand name Trigenna, twice a day for seven days. In addition, I also took Diosmin/Hesperidin the same dosage and timeframe for my hemorrhoids. And the last one is the Lactulose brand name Lilac – for my constipation.

 I started to take the Trigenna and Diosmin right after I arrived at my condo. I didn’t take the Lilac and decided to take it Monday, October 21, 2019, at 3PM, after that I went to bed since I need to go to work the next four hours. When I woke up – I was having a hard time to breathe and since I need to go to work, I force myself to take a bath and rode a motorcycle (with taga-hatid sundo ko). I was okay until when we reached somewhere in JP Rizal Avenue heading to BGC, I had rapid and extreme dizziness which was totally risky as I was riding a vehicle. I asked the driver to stop and I was vomiting, I asked him to bring me to the nearest hospital – St. Lukes, but when we were on my way after I threw up, my state of balance became stable and I just asked Manong to just drive me to work.

I promised to Manong that I can manage myself, and when I arrived at work at 8PM, I was shocked seeing my two hands swelling and I noticed my shoes became tighter. I knew there is something wrong inside me but since I didn’t feel any pain except for my swollen hands and feet. I still manage myself performing my work until I asked my manager that I need to go the emergency care after seeing my hands having a blister and the swelling started to go continuously ion my two arms. I was then having a hard time moving my fingers. I knew deep inside that one of the three medicines that I took gave me this allergy but I don’t know which of the three.

I ran myself to the hospital at 2AM – and diagnosed with Severe Allergy and Urticaria. Urticaria, also known as hives, is an outbreak of swollen, pale red bumps or plaques (wheals) on the skin that appear suddenly -- either as a result of the body's reaction to certain allergens or for unknown reasons. Hives usually cause itching, but may also burn or sting.

The Doctor at the Emergency Care told me that the allergy was a dangerous and a good thing I brought myself to the Hospital. They administered me an antihistamine and anti-inflammation. I slept due to the side effect of the medicine and woke up at 5AM. I was advised to go home and just stop all the medicine that I was taking. I just said, “Yes, I will”.

I didn’t adhere to the Doctor’s advice as I need to heal my infection and hemorrhoid by continuously taking the prescribed medicine by the first Doctor that I’ve visited on October 19 at Shangri-La.  Based on my gut feeling, I knew that the most recent medicine that I took gave me the allergy which is the Lilac. I still took the medicine for my UTI and Hemorrhoid, and I stopped the medicine for my constipation. Luckily, I was right; I got the best combination and remove the Lilac.

After one week, I went back to Shangri-La- for the follow-up, I had another urinalysis and found out the puss count in my urine still have the same count from my first urinalysis even if I took adhered the medicine. The Doctor then advised me to have an ultrasound because that usually happened if a patient has a kidney stone. Fortunately, I was negative. And so, the Doctor just told me to increase my water intake and will do a follow up next week.

On November 24, 2019, I went to LoveYourself to have undergone an HIV, Syphilis and Hepa B test – which I do regularly. It turned into Non-Reactive.

Today, I started to eat zero meat meals and took at least 8 glasses of water every day. Let see the urinalysis next week –what will be the result. In addition, I already change my diet recently.


No comments

Post a Comment

Dont forget to leave your comments here!

disqus, ilovetansyong


Money, Fitness and Sport, Culture, Tradition, Delicacy,Churches,Religion,Tradition
ILoveTansyongα΅€α΄Ή |