Belone is available; the sweetness is ok to balance the meat.
Chicken Adobo is perfect for us since we came from the extreme workout. “ang lakas makakanin”. Adobo (from Spanish adobar: "marinade," "sauce" or "seasoning") is a popular dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic, which is browned in oil, and simmered in the marinade. It is perfect for morning hungry people like us.
Pork Afritada is also one of my favourites. Pork Afritada is simply “Stewed pork in tomato sauce”. This dish is similar to Menudo and Kaldereta (or Caldereta) and is usually cooked with wedges of carrots and potatoes. The Pork is tender enough , perfect for the rice.
Danggit is the local Philippine name for a fish also known the rabbitfish or spinefoot (part of the Siganus family). Other local names include samaral, taragbago, kitang, or tabago. It can be eaten fresh or dried; dried and salted danggit is a popular Filipino food and is well known as a product of Cebu. When fried, it becomes crispy, and is often eaten dipped in vinegar
Wala ng tatalo sa fried rice sa umaga.
Allan's favorite are the small hotcakes topped with chocolate syrup.
- Lechon Baka - PHP29,000
- Lechon - PHP 7,000
- Lumpia Bar (for 50 pax) - PHP3,000
- Halo-Halo Bar - PHP60 per head
- Buffet Canapes - PHP 150 per head
- Cold cuts - PHP 100 per head
- Salad Bar - PHP 100 per head
- Pasta Bar - PHP 100 per head
- Crepes Bar - PHP 100 per head
- Grilled Prawns - - PHP 150 per head
- Sushi Bar - PHP 150 per head
- Tempura Shrimps - PHP 150 per head
- Ice Cream Bar - - PHP 75 per head
- Dessert Buffet - - PHP 150 per head
- Puto Bungbong (min of 100 pax ) - PHP 80 per head
- Puto Bibingka (min. of 100 pax ) - PHP 80 per head
- Chocolate fountain - PHP7,000
Take note :
- 1. Inclusive of Catering Fee
- 2. Inclusive of EVAT
- 3. Additional PHP1,500 for below minimum.
- 4. Minimum of 50 pax reservation within Metro Manila.
- 5 50% Down payment upon signing the contract, and full payment should be made 3 days before the event.
- 6. For Out of Town Catarings. 15% Overhead charge for catering venue Alabang, Las Pinas and MuntinLupa.
- 7. For Out of Town Catarings. 25% Overhead charge for catering venue, Laguna,Cavite and Batangas, Bulacan Minimum reservation of 100 pax (below minimum addtional 10% overhead charge)Advertisement by Google: